Apostek Latest Offcampus Drive/Software Developer/2018 Batch
About the company:-Apostek Latest Offcampus Drive/Software Developer/2018 Batch-Founded in 2006, Apostek provides development and consulting services in Mobile Web, Web Applications, Smartphone Applications and Product Engineering. We are amongst the leading independent smartphone game developers in India with a growing product portfolio of casual games for iOS & Android.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2018 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve engineering problems
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity. Develop tools to understand, model, and replicate production traffic patterns in pre-production environments, including some cases in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
Probation Period:Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast 24 months tenure need to apply.
- All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only and no profiles will be directly entertained by Apostek.
Position:Software Developer Job location:BangaloreEvent date:02 Sep 2018Last date to apply:31 Aug 2018Salary offered: 4,50,000.00Experience required:FresherCompany URL:https://www.apostek.com