Central Bureau of Investigation CBI Recruitment for Lecturer Post -2018
Subject:- Filling up the posts of Lecturer (Law) and Lecturer (Criminology) on deputation.
1.Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations for filling up one post each of Lecturer (Law) and Lecturer (Criminology) on deputation (including short term contract) basis as under:-
- These posts are to train the CBI investigators in Law and Criminology which is an extremely essential requirement in CBI training programmes.
- The terms & conditions of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis, will be regulated in terms of DP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Est. (Pay II) dated 17″ June, 2010 & 1.3.2011 and DP&T OM No. 6/5/2012-Estt (Pay. II) dated 30. 11.2012 as amended from time to time.
- Detailed eligibility criterion (Annexure-1) and preform for Bio-data (Annexure-II) are available on the CBI Website WWW.cbi.gov.in. L
- It may be noted that the officers coming on deputation to CBI are benefited with a Considerable increase in their monthly pay by way of Special Security Allowance (G) 20% of pay sanctioned by the Government.
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their Candidature Subsequently.
Name of Post :-
Total Vacancies :- 2 Post.
(i) Master’s Degree in Criminology from recognised University.
(ii) One year teaching experience in a recognised College or University or Training Institute of the Central Government or State Government. Period of deputation (ISTC) including period of deputation (ISTC) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or Some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (ISTC) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications).
job Profile: This post is to provide technical assistance/expertise in investigation of cases involving Engineering, Inspection, Operational work and to supervise the work of other technical officers working under him, if any.
Apply Offline :-The Applications may send their application through proper channel to Dy. Director Central Bureau of Investigations ,5-B 7th Floor,C,G.o Complex ,Lodhi Road ,New Delhi-110003 so As to reach within 60 days of publication of this vacancies Circular
(You will get more information in employment News paper dated on 30/12/.2017 Page no.(18).) Visit the official website for more information.
Dates TO Remember
29/02/2018.is the last date for online process
Advertisement Below – Click here for pdf file