GE Recruitment 2018/Mechanical Engineering/BE/ B.Tech 2018-General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Company: GE India Technology Centre-GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET)
Business Segment: Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Vadodara
Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
- Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees.
- Typically managing hourly employee populations.
- Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance.
- Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
Application Link: Click Here