We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. Founded more than 250 years ago, we have adapted, developed and grown into a £9.4 billion business at the forefront of global technology.
GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy. Approximately 58,000 people work in GKN companies and joint ventures in more than 30 countries.
Company Website: www.gkn.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace/ Applied mechanics, from top-notch, reputed institutes/universities.
Engineers with strong fundamentals in the field of solid mechanics, finite element method, fatigue and fracture. The GET/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee at GKN Aerospace India will belong to the organization in India and report to the product managers supporting either Aero-engines or Aero-structures business within GAI.
He or She will support product development activities by performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components. The execution will mostly be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions. However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge.
Required Skills, Experience:
- Knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage
- Fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture mechanics.
- Excellent Knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etc,.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
How To Apply: Apply ASAP before the link expires.
Application Link: Click Here
For Study Material kindly visit www.madeyourexameasy.com