IBM Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Project Trainee
NOTIFICATION AND ABOUT COMPANY: IBM Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Project Trainee-International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Project Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Degree: Bachelors/ Masters Engineering
- Proven communication skill.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft excel.
You will be working as an intern and will be associated with respective project managers in services line or industry sectors. They will be expected to support development of client presentation, solution outline and proof of concepts. In some cases they might be deployed for onsite client delivery project. The role will be reporting into Project Delivery Manager.
What you’ll do
- Provide research and business analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client and market related to client business solution needs.
- Assist with internal communication and solution development activities including documentation and technical testing if solution. .
- Assist with testing and delivery optimization strategies.
- Work with various data analytics development technologies.
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
- Client management or other related discipline.
Application Links: Click Here