UP LT Grade 2018 Exam Pattern & SyllabusUP LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||Number of Question||Number of Marks||Time|
|A||General Studies||30||30||2 Hours|
|B||Concerned Main Subject||120||120|
UP LT Grade Syllabus (All Subjects)
Social Studies Syllabus
- Geography – Meaning and Scope
- Physical Geography
- Human Geography
- Human Settlements
- Economic Geography
- Geography of India
- Salient features of Pre- Historic cultures
- Chief Characteristics of Indus Valley Civilization
- Polity, society, economy, and religion of the Early Vedic period and changes in Later Vedic Period
- Salient Features of Jainism, Buddhism, Vaishnavism, and Shaivism
- Mauryan Period
- Political History of the Gupta Dynasty
- Chola Period
- Foreign Invasions
- Delhi Sultanate
- Bahmani Empire, Vijayanagar Empire, rise and decline of the Marathas, Shivaji
- Medieval Culture.
- Medieval Society and Economy-Agriculture, Industry,
- Expansion of East India
- Agriculture, Trade, and Industry in Modern
- Development of modem education system and Constitutional Development
- Revolt of 1857-causes, nature, and
- Renaissance in modern India, Social and Religious Movements
- Indian National Movement- Non-co-operation, Civil disobedience and Quit India movement.
- Contributions of M.K.Gandhi, B.G. Tilak, Gokhale, and S.C. Bose in the national movement.
- Achievement of Independence – From Cripps Mission to Mountbatten
- Nature of Economics
- Consumer behavior and demand analysis
- Production and Theories of Population
- Nature of Markets and Price Determination in different markets
- Theory of Distribution
- Money, Banking, Inflation and Monetary Policy
- international Trade and Policy
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Economic development
- Challenges in Indian Economy
Civics & Politics
- Political Theory
- Civics: Definition, Nature and Scope State – Definition, Elements of State Origin of State: Divine Theory, Contract theory, Evolutionary Theory, Marxist theory Equality, Liberty, and Rights, Sovereignty and Pluralism Law and Theories of Punishment!
- Constitution: Definition and Classification, Government: Parliamentary, Presidential, Unitary and Federal
- Organs of Government: Legislature, Executive and Judiciary Democracy and Dictatorship
- Individualism, Liberalism, Scientific socialism, Fascism Political Thinkers: Plato, Aristotle, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau Jermy Bentham, John Stuart Mill, Karl Marx, Manu, Kautilya, Gandhi.
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Federal System
- Indian Administration
- Indian Foreign Policy
- General Physics & Mechanics
- Waves and Oscillations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- General Organic Chemistry
- Reaction mechanism
- Mechanism of name reaction
- Absorption Spectroscopy UV
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical bonding
- Coordination Chemistry
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Chemical kinetics and catalysis
- Chemical equilibrium
- Ionic equilibrium
- Real Analysis
- Vector Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Statistics and probability
- Business Organization & Management
- Business Economics
- Money & Banking
Computer Science Syllabus
- Digital Logic and Circuits and Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Data Structures and Algorithm
- Problem-Solving through C Programming
- Object-Oriented Techniques
- Operating System
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Networks
- Software Engineering
- Internet Technology, Web Design, and Web Technology
- System Analysis And Design
- Information Security and Cyber Laws
- Computer graphics
Art Teacher Syllabus
- Elements of Painting, Medium, Technique, and principles of Composition.
- (A)ancient traditional and modern medium and Techniques of Painting.
- Concepts of Eastern and Western Aesthetics-Definitions, Thinkers, Principles of Art and Inter-relationship of arts.
- (A) Six limbs of Indian Art.
- Indian Pre-historic, Ancient, Classical, and Medieval Art-Development, Style and Specific area.
- (A)Indian Modern, and Contemporary Art-Art Groups, Painters, Sculptors, Print-makers, Thinkers, and their concepts.
- European Pre-historic, Ancient, Classical and Medieval Arts- Development, Style and specific area.
- (A)Modern Art of Europe, Art-Groups, Isms, Painters, Sculptors, Print-makers, Thinkers and their concepts.
- Indian Contemporary Art-Art. ScenerioArtists, Art activities, and Current trends. Art market, Art Criticism, and Art- thought.
Music Teacher Syllabus
- Notation system
- Study of the main ragas
- Study of different instruments
- Study of various Talas
Physical Teacher Syllabus
- Principle and History of Physical Education
- Psychology in Physical Education
- Organisation and Supervision in Physical Education
- Anatomy and Physiology in Physical Education
- Kinesiology in Physical Education
- Sports Medicine
- Health Education
- Sport’s Theory And Rules
- Sports Training
- Test and Measurement