MetricStream Latest Off Campus Drive/MBA/2018
About MetricStream:-MetricStream Latest Off Campus Drive/MBA/2018-MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
In addition, MetricStream’s ComplianceOnline.com portal is used by over one million compliance professionals worldwide to improve their work productivity and professional growth. MetricStream, along with its network of partners, provides cloud, implementation, post-sales support, and validation services for its solutions to ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments.
- Individual will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in the European region
- Identifying and building target account database from business directories, social network sites and etc
- Pursuing the leads generated by marketing/ internal team and qualifying them further through dedicated prospecting and outbound calling
- 1-1 mapping with a field sales rep to develop a targeted approach to account penetration – setting early stage preferences, building internal champions, etc. OR targeting top accounts in the region
- Connecting with C/VP/director level contacts across various organizations departments through emails /calls and spreading awareness in the industry of MetricStream’s solution offering
- Update and maintain prospect base by recording all the activities in CRM
- Working closely with marketing team, planning and executing campaigns for given accounts/verticals
- Liaising with different departments and stakeholders while supporting in closures
- Preparing and maintaining reports and performing analysis
- Responsible for a team initiative like – campaign management, mentor program, new hire training, outbound sales prospecting, sales guide, etc
- 2018 Batch MBA (preferably marketing)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
Role involves cold calling as well as processing inbound leads
The individual will need to work during the night shift (European / North American)