The National Intstitute of Health NIH Recruitment for Lower Division Clerk -2018
Application from stenographer, & Lower Division Clerk jobs. This autonomous Institute, funded by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, is an apex technical Institute for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and specialized services: Applications are invited for the following posts on regular basis:
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, an autonomous Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, is an apex technical Institute for promoting health and family welfare programmes in the country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized Services. Applications are invited by the Director from the eligible citizens of India for the following posts:
Name of post :-
b).Lower Division Clerk
Total Vacancies: – 12 post
a).Matric or its equivalent.
b).Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m
c).Speed in typewriting 40 w.p.m
d).Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
e). Typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Interested and eligible candidates may download the form available on NIHFW’s website www.nihfw.org and submit the same duly filled in alongwith the application fee and all necessary documents.
- The crucial date for determining age will be 1/7/2017. Age relaxation for direct recruitment to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen etc. shall be in accordance with the rules, orders and notifications issued from time to time by the Government of India. The age limit prescribed for direct recruits may not apply to departmental candidates competing as direct recruits.
- The Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt. /PSU/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for written examination/skill test.
- Late applications/incomplete applications/interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate will disqualify the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the posts in prescribed application form (Annexure-I). The application must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of “Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
- No application fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, female candidates and Departmental candidates. Fee once paid will not be re-funded in any case. The caste certificate in prescribed format should be attached with application form failing which the same will be rejected out rightly. The caste certificate in r/o OBC candidates should be in the form attached as
- Complete applications along-with duly attested copies of educational qualifications, proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physical Handicapped and experience certificates should reach Deputy Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067 on or before February 28, 2018. Alternatively, the application may be dropped in the drop box kept at the Gate No.1 of the Institute. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of (Pl. write name of the post)”.
- 4. Please note that only one application form should be used for one post. Application forms found more than one post applied for or for the posts other than advertised through this Advertisement, will be rejected out rightly.
(You will get more information in employment News paper dated on 30/12/.2017 Page no.(35).) Visit the official website for more information.
Dates TO Remember
28/02/2018.is the last date for online process
Advertisement Below – Click here for pdf file