National Institute Of Plant Health Management NIPHM Recruitment For Direct Deputation -2018
National Institute of Plant Health Management invites applications for the following posts. The gist of pay and the number of posts are given below:
Rule of Reservation is not applicable for candidates applying on Deputation Basis. The details of educational qualifications, experience, age and other eligibility criteria, duties for appointment on Direct Recruitment / Deputation basis (including relaxations, if any) for the posts along with application proforma may be accessed from web http://niphm.gov.in.
1.A First Class M.Tech. / M.E. in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Farm Machinery and Power / Soil and Water Conservation. Specialization can be established by work experience, paper publication, subjects studied exclusively in Post-Graduation.
2. Minimum work experience of 12 years of which at least 4 years of experience in Design and Operational Management of Equipment relating to Pesticide Application, Water Technology (SWC), Quality Control aspects in Agricultural Engineering. Experience in Research, teaching / training in the respective fields will also be considered as the required work experience.
Name Of Post :-
1.Joint Director( Engineering,Plant Protection,Chemistry)
6.Multi Tasking Staff
Total Vacancies :- 11 Post
1) Ph.D in the relevant subject.
2) Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture with specialization in Plant Pathology / Entomology / Nematology , Master’s Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology , Master’s degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology / Nematology.
3. A First or High Second Class Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry / Agri. Entomology / Plant Pathology/ Agrichemicals & Pest Management/ environmental Science/ Environmental Chemistry/ Biotechnology.
4. Total Work experience of 2 years in analysis of pesticide formulation and / or pesticide residue (OR) 1 year in analysis of pesticide formulation and / or pesticide residue for M.Sc candidates who have Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Health Management with specialization in pesticide Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection. 6 months in analysis of pesticide formulation and / or pesticide residue for Ph.D candidates
Procedure to Apply
Government Jobs in India 2017-18 Presented by GovtJobsPortal.IN. Daily 10 New Govt Jobs. Stay Tuned in with Us for latest jobs, Results and Study Material for Government Exam.
Please visit NIPHM website http://niphm.gov.in for the details of duties to be performed and for downloading the prescribed application proforma.
The applications in prescribed proforma (through proper channel in case of Central/ State Governments/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions/ PSUs / Statutory Semi-governments or Autonomous organizations candidates) should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, within 30 days from date of publication in Employment newspaper by 5.30 p.m. Persons working in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only. In case it takes time to obtain clearance from the Head of Department, an advance copy of the application may be sent on or before the closing date. However the application through proper channel should reach NIPHM by the time of scrutiny, else the advance copy will not be considered.
Joint Director (Plant Health Engineering /Plant Protection/Chemistry) PPT and Interview will be in the area of work done in relevance to the post applied for and his / her possible contribution to the NIPH if selected. Deputy Director (Plant Pathology)
1. Plant Biosecurity and Incursion Management
2. Plant quarantine procedures
3. Pest Risk analysis
4. Quarantine pests, regulated pests detection and Identification
5. Phyto sanitary measures for exports and imports
6. Pre entry and post entry quarantine
7. Invasive and exotic pests
8. WTO, SPS, IPPC, NSPMs & ISPMs
9. Establishment of Pest Free Areas or Areas of Low Pest Prevalence to promote safe trade
10. Export market access
11. Plant Quarantine order, Standards and various laws
12. Organizations associated with plant quarantine both at National and International
(You will get more information in employment News paper dated on 30/12/.2017 Page no.(14).) Visit the official website for more information.
Dates TO Remember
30/01/2018.is the last date for online process
Advertisement Below – Click here for pdf file