Official Website: www.360.here.com
Job Profile: GIS Analyst I
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work location Navi Mumbai
- GIS Analyst I is an entry level geographer (Developmental role) who performs analysis of varied source inputs viz. video files,
- LIDAR drives, satellite imagery, shape files, etc. and interprets varied and complex situations. Apply logical decision making for digitization/updates of maps in the database. Use defined quality assurance processes/tools to ensure accuracy.
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) or equivalent
- 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here