RRB ALP Exam Analysis 2018: 9th Aug ALL Shift
The Railways Recruitment Board has green-signalled the nation’s largest RRB ALP/ Technician recruitment drive by conducting the first shift today. The initial shift has come to an end & the students are now coming out of their exam centres. The first shift started at 10.00 AM & lasted for 1 Hour i.e 11:00 AM. In this article, we are providing you with complete RRB ALP Exam analysis 2018(section-wise & overall difficulty level) & the real questions asked in today’s first shift. Along with this, you will also get to know the nature & difficulty type of questions asked in the first shift.
RRB ALP Exam Analysis 2018
- The questions were not arranged section-wise. Mixed questions were asked.
- Reasoning section was filled with Statement & Conclusion questions.
- The time duration of the exam was 1 hour i.e. 60 minutes.
- In GK section, 6-7 questions were based on current affairs.
- The level of the GK section was moderate.
- As notified earlier, 45 questions were from Maths & Reasoning section.
- 20 Science questions were from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects.
Coming back to the core, let us now go through the difficulty level of the exam. According to the students who appeared for the Railways Exam, the overall level of difficulty was MODERATE. In one word, the overall level of this shift was Moderate i.e neither difficult nor easy. Now let us go through the topics from which questions were asked.
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Review Shift 2 – Good Attempts
The First stage of RRB ALP CBT Exam consist of 4 sections – Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness & Current Affairs. The overall exam timing is 60 minutes and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Name Of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||No. Of Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||Easy||20-23|
|General Science||20||20||Easy – Moderate||14-16|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||10||10||Moderate – Difficult||6-8|
Overview of 2nd Shift
There were no direct questions from general science & current affairs. Reasoning was easy for most of the students. Maths was moderate according to the students feedback. In GS section there were more questions from physics.
RRB ALP Exam Analysis 2018 Shift 2 – Mathematics
- Age – 2 Qs
- Mensuration – 1 Qs
- Geometry – 1 Qs
- Simple Interest – 1-2 Qs
- Partnership – 1 Qs
- Profit & Loss – 1-2 Qs
RRB ALP Exam Analysis Shift 2 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Statement & Assumption – 1 Qs
- Statement & Conclusion – 2 Qs
- Data Sufficiency – 2 Qs
- Number Series – 1 Qs
- Non verbal Reasoning – 3-4 Qs
- Analogy – 2-3 Qs
RRB ALP General Science Shift 2 Exam Analysis 2018
Most of the students found this section difficult. Questions were mostly asked from Physics & Biology.
- Physics – Temperature
- Life Science
- Earth Science – Solar System
RRB ALP & Technician Exam Analysis Shift 2 – General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Where is Pir Panjal mountain range situated?
- What is the happiness index of India.
- Questions related to Australian Open 2018.
- Who is the owner of Kolkata Night Riders (IPL team)
- Maitree Military Exercise held between which countries
Tips for upcoming Shifts
A reasoning section was easy, therefore try to attempt this part at the starting of the paper. It will also make you feel confident. After that attempt the mathematical section because it was easy & solvable. In General science focus on Physics & Biology questions. Those who have to appear the exam in upcoming days should go through the recent 3 month current affairs.
Keep visiting us regularly for more exam review and analysis of the upcoming exams. We are sure that you have worked hard to clear the RRB ALP Examination, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!
RRB ALP Exam Analysis 9th August 2018 & Questions Asked
The most awaited RRB ALP Exam was conducted successfully today i.e. 9th August 2018 and you must be eager to review your performance in the exam. Hope you have done well in the exam. So, we at Toprankers, have come up with a detailed analysis of the exam for you to check your performance in the test. This will help you to evaluate your performance and estimate your result. You can find the overall as well as sectional difficulty level, topic-wise weightage, and good number of attempts in this post itself.
RRB ALP/ Technician Analysis & Exam Review: Reasoning
- Statement & Conclusion
- Statement & Arguments
- Logical Reasoning
- Mirror Image
- Distance & Direction
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Counting of Triangles
RRB ALP/ Technician Analysis & Exam Review: Maths
- Time & Work
- Square Root
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Simple Interest
RRB ALP/Technician Exam Analysis & Review: General Science, GK & Current Affairs
- Periodic Table (Questions based on Elements)
- Focal Length
- Rank & Index
- Inventions & Discoveries
- CM & Governor.
- Hormones & Human Body System
- Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
Questions Asked in RRB ALP/Technician Exam 2018
- Who is the CEO of Allahabad Bank? Usha Ananthasubramanian
- Where is Peer Panjal Tunnel? Jammu & Kashmir, The Pir Panjal Railway Tunnel or Banihal railway tunnel is an 11.215 km railway tunnel located in Pir Panjal Range of the middle Himalayas in Jammu and Kashmir, India, north of Banihal town.
- Who is the current President of Indian Olympics Committee? Narinder Dhruv Batra
- Who is the current Economic Advisor of Prime Minister Council? Bibek Debroy
- Who is the current governor of Tamil Nadu? Banwarilal Purohit
- 1 KWH = ……….. ? 3.6 * 10^6 Joules
- Unit of Resistance? OHM
- Which type of lens is used in Torch? Convex Lens
- Medal & Winners Picture represents Happiness, Celebration, or Family? Celebration
- One question related to Focal Length.
- Who is the owner of KKR IPL Team 2018? Shahrukh Khan
- Acid in Ant Sting? Formic Acid
- Which Act is related to India-Pak Partition? Lord Mountbatten Plan: Indian Independence Act 1947
- In what way Asexual reproduction is different from Sexual Reproduction? One parent needed
- Autor Related Questions.
- Questio related to Periodic Table.
- Question based on Mean & Mode.
If you appeared for the exam, please share some questions in the comments section below. Sharing is caring. Stay connected with gradeup and boost up your preparation for the upcoming examination.
Yet to appear for Railways ALP/ Technician (10+2) Exam?? Please post your feedback for the upcoming shifts and fill the below-given form: