About South Indian Bank Recruitment – Probationary Clerks – 468 Posts – Last Date 30 Dec 2017 :
South Indian Bank Recruitment is inviting applications from Indian Nationals having their residence in the respective State for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR.
Bank Name : South Indian Bank
Bank Website : www.southindianbank.com
Job Location : Kerala/Tamilnadu/Andhra Pradesh/Telangana/Delhi NCR
Position : Probationary Clerks
Salary : Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7
– 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540 (initially 20k per month)
Probation Period : 6 months
No. of Posts :
1. Kerala – 340
2. Tamil Nadu – 68
3. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 35 (For Branches under Bank’s Hyderabad Region)
4. Delhi NCR – 25
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification as on 31.12.2017 : X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Age : Less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier
than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Other Requirements : Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are
proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to apply
Selection Process :
Online Test and Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Application Fee :
- General Category : Rs 600/-
- SC/ST : Rs 150/-
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 30 Dec 2017.
Apply Link : Click Here