Upcoming exams : the best website page for government and private upcoming exams update
upcoming exams : provides you all the latest Sarkari Results, Sarkari Naukri Jobs in various sectors such as Railway, Bank, SSC, Army, Navy, Police, UPPSC, UPSSSC and more jobalerts only one place. freejobalertnews,
One can get all the exam related notification,
Besides these we provide complete syllabus and preparatuion tips for various government and private exams.
One can get studymaterial for various exam preparation on made your exam easy
we upload regularly videos for various exam preparation on our youtube channel bank ssc exams made easy.
One can get admitcard on visiting admit card section on this website.
For regular updates one can follow our facebook page job news and exam taiyari
visit our recent post section to get all the latest job alerts
How to prepare for an interview
Your interview is in 24 hours. Use these four must-dos to help boost your confidence
Even if you have less than a day before your job interview, you can outshine the competition with a little interview preparation.
The following four tasks will take you about four hours (plus five minutes) to complete, making this the best approach when it comes to preparing for an interview.
How to prepare for a job interview free job alert
1. Conduct basic interview research
To prepare for an interview, find out as much as you can beforehand. Call the person who scheduled your interview and ask:
- Who will you be talking to? Will you meet the manager you’d work for, or will you just talk to HR? What are the interviewer’s expectations?
- What’s the dress code? Dress better than suggested. Most times, it’s best to wear a professional suit. You’d be amazed how many candidates show up looking like they’re going to class, not presenting a professional demeanor.
- Get directions to the office. Plan to leave early. Keep a phone number to call if you get stuck on the bus or in traffic. If you arrive late and stressed, the interview will not go well.
- If you don’t have a detailed job description, ask for one.
That’s a five-minute phone call.
2. Learn about the company online
Do some fast research, which will give you something to talk about in addition to the job description. Go to the employer’s website, use kununu for current employee reviews, or Google information such as:
- How big is the company in terms of annual sales or employees?
- What does the company say about its products or services?
- What recent news (such as a new product, a press release, an interview with the CEO) can you discuss?
- If the company is public, the boilerplate at the bottom of its press releases will tell you a lot.
Basic research should take you about an hour.
3. Think of some stories
Be ready to answer typical interview questions with a story about yourself. To prepare, write down and memorize three achievement stories. Talk about times you’ve really felt proud of an achievement at work or school.
These stories demonstrate all those hard-to-measure qualities like judgment, initiative, teamwork or leadership. Wherever possible, quantify what you’ve done, e.g., “increased sales by 20%,” “cut customer call waiting time in half,” “streamlined delivery so that most customers had their job done in two days.”
By the way, non-work achievement stories are good too; if you volunteer for the local food pantry, write down a time you overcame a big challenge or a crisis there. Achievement stories make you memorable, which is what you want.
Take the time you need—at least three hours on this task.
4. Pick your outfit, and go to bed early
Lay out your interview outfit the night before, get a good night’s rest, and always get an early start. The last thing you want is to waste all of your interview preparation by arriving flustered and panicked because you couldn’t find a parking space.
- SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment : The SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification is …Read More »
- New Update UPPCS PRE RESULT OUT : UPPCS has been …Read More »
- NDA 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus NDA NA …Read More »
- ALERT: UPSC Exam 2018 Dates Notified by UPSC Date of …Read More »
- Haryana Police Notification 2018 – Apply Online for Latest Constable …Read More »
- GPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 GPSC Assistant Professor notification 2018 …Read More »
- Delhi Police constable Recruitment 2018 | SSC Delhi Police Constable …Read More »
- IPPB Recruitment 2018 : The Indian Post Payments Bank Limited has released IPPB Recruitment …Read More »
- APPS Group 2 Notification 2018 : Andhra pradesh Public Service Commission …Read More »
- APPSC Group III Notification 2018 – Andhra Pradesh Group 3 …Read More »
- APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 apspsc.gov.in Online Application Last Date …Read More »
- Railway Group D Notification 2018 – RRC Group D Jobs …Read More »
- RRB ALP Technician Recruitment Overview : RRB ALP Technician Notification …Read More »
- SBI PO Salary and Other Benefits Well this post will …Read More »
- SBI PO Cut-Off 2018 SBI PO Cut-Off for year 2018 …Read More »
- SBI PO 2018 Notification SBI PO 2018 will be conducted …Read More »
- UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2018 Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission Recruitment …Read More »
- Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Recruitment 2018 – 148 Technician Apprentice …Read More »
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2018 APPLY HERE Dear Aspirants, ECGC, a …Read More »
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse & Laboratory …Read More »