UPSSSC 65000 Group C Recruitment 2018 : UPSSSC Reorganization has been completed now & Mr. C B Paliwal become chairmen of UPSSSC. There are more than 65000 Vacant Posts of Group C. Out of which on 24000 Posts Recruitment Process has not completed. Process of these vacancies were stopped by newly formed Govt earlier. These Posts include Junior Assistant, Gram Vikas Adhikari, Assistant Accountant, Abkari Department & other Posts. In First Phase UPSSSC will make Recruitment on 6712 Posts. Details of Vacancies are given below…
- Handpump Operator : 3210 Posts
- Cane Supervisor : 437 Posts
- Lower Subordinate Services : 641 Posts
- Technical Assistant : 292 Posts
- Forest Guard : 664 Posts
- Computer Operator : 79 Posts
- Junior Assistant & Clerk : 548 Posts
- Stenographer : 352 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 489 Posts
- Nalkoop Operator → 3210 Posts
- Ganna Paryavekshak → 437 Posts
- Avar Adhinashtha Seva → 641 Posts
- Takniki Sahayak → 292 Posts
- Vidhan Sabha & Van Rakshak → 664 Post
- Computer Operator → 79 Posts
- Kanishtha Sahayak & Lipik → 548 Posts
- Ashulipik → 352 Posts
- JE & Sub-Vastuvid → 489 Post
UPSSSC At a Glance:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is an organization made by UP Government by Law. This Commission is formed under Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Bill, 2014. As per the provisions of this Act, direct recruitment for all Group ‘C’ posts below Group ‘B’ posts including posts in the civil secretariat and also all Group ‘C’ posts in a board or a corporation would be done through this Commission.
► Former Uttar Pradesh government had dissolved the Subordinate Service Selection Commission & gave responsibility of All Recruitment Processes to UPPSC. But New Government has restarted the selection board, One Director & two counselors are also appointed. Office of UPSSSB will open in the Pickup House, Lucknow. State government has appointed retired estate officer Rajkishore Yadav the chairman of UPSSSC.
UPSSSC will make Recruitment for All Group C Posts. Recently 2.5 Lac Vacancies is declared by Government whose Recruitment Process is handle by UPSSSC. In these Vacancies Posts of, Tubewell Operator, Forest Inspector, Excise Inspector, Sub Basic Education Officer, Consolidation (Chakbandi) Officer, lekhpal, Clerk & Village Development Officer. Department covered by UPSSSC are Transport, Sugarcane & Sugar, Secondary Higher Education, Technical Education.