BIS Recruitment 2022: Openings f0r 116 Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Posts @ Last date – 26th July 2022!! The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a circular to hire aspirants for 116 posts. The officials are inviting applications from eligible candidates via the BIS Notification. Interested job seekers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the details below. Applicants can start sending applications on 06th August 2022. The last date to apply for BIS Recruitment is 26th July 2022.
- 1 BIS Recruitment 2022 | 116 Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Posts
- 1.1 BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Other Jobs 2022 – Highlights
- 1.2 Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- 1.3 Details of BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Other Vacancy 2022
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2022
- 1.5 How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2022?
- 1.6 Important Dates for BIS Careers 2022
- 1.7 Important Links for BIS Recruitment 2022
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 See More ✅
BIS Recruitment 2022 | 116 Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Posts
Below, candidates can find the vacancy details, age limit, salary, application process, etc., for BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Jobs. Interested candidates can read all the details below and read the notification. It will help them check if they are eligible for BIS Vacancy. If qualified, they can proceed to send an application. Interested candidates can follow the step-by-step procedure given for BIS recruitment 2022. To know more about the Bureau of Indian Standards, click on the website link below or visit www.bis.gov.in.
BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Other Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Number of Vacancies||116|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Posts|
|Starting date of application||06th August 2022|
|Closing date of application||26th July 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
Details of BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Other Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the BIS Recruitment 2022 is as below,
|Graduate Engineer (GE)||100|
|Scientist B Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in BIS Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Posts Academic Qualification:
- Graduate Engineer (GE) – B.E/B.Tech in EEE/FCT/MCM
- Scientist B – B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks and GATE Score of 2020/2021/2022
- Scientist B Chemistry – Master Degree in Natural Science or equivalent and Gate Score of 2020/2021/2022
BIS Age Limit:
- Scientist B – 21 to 30 years
- GE – 36 years
BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Posts Selection Process:
- Selection process will be done on the basis of Interview at Regional Level.
BIS Graduate Engineer (GE) & Scientist B Posts Salary:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.50,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.99,699/-
BIS Online Application Fee:
- As per BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification, there is no need to pay an application fee.
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2022?
- Open the BIS notification using the link below
- Read all the given details and make sure you are eligible
- Open the BIS online application form
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Attach necessary documents, signature, and photographs where required
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Make sure to take a printout of the application form
Important Dates for BIS Careers 2022
|Starting Date to submit an application||06th August 2022|
|Last Date to submit application||26th July 2022|
Important Links for BIS Recruitment 2022
BIS is the National Standard Body of India established under the BIS Act 2016 for the harmonious development of standardization, marking, and quality certification of goods and for matters connected to that or incidental to that. BIS has been providing traceable and tangible benefits to the national economy in several ways – providing safe, reliable quality goods; minimizing health hazards to consumers; promoting exports and imports substitutes; controlling the proliferation of varieties, etc., through standardization, certification, and testing. Continue Reading.