BTSC Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out for 12771 ANM & Other Posts !! Bihar Technical Service Commission has released the BTSC notification. There are 1096 vacancies for Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA) Posts. Selected candidates will be placed in Bihar. Interested candidates can start to apply online from 02nd August 2022. The last date to apply for Bihar BTSC Recruitment is 01st September 2022. The officials are inviting eligible candidates to apply for these posts. So make sure you are eligible before you apply for BTSC Bihar Vacancy. Candidates looking for Bihar Government Jobs can apply for this BTSC Recruitment 2022.
- 1 BTSC Recruitment 2022 | 12771 ANM & Other Posts
- 1.1 BTSC Jobs 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Details of BTSC Vacancy 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2022
- 1.4 How to apply for BTSC ANM & Other Posts Recruitment 2022?
- 1.5 Important Dates for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
- 1.8 See More ✅
BTSC Recruitment 2022 | 12771 ANM & Other Posts
Candidates who are interested in State Government Jobs can make good use of this opportunity. Read all the details given below carefully. These details have been taken from the Bihar BTSC Notification. Here you will find all the information about these jobs like vacancy, salary, eligibility, application fee, etc. You can also refer to the official notification for more. Once you have confirmed your eligibility for BTSC Jobs, you can proceed to apply online for the same. If you wish to know more about the Bihar Technical Service Commission, click on the website link in the table below.
BTSC Jobs 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||12771|
|Name of Post||ANM & Other Posts|
|Starting date of application||02nd August 2022|
|Closing date of application||01st September 2022|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of BTSC Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the BTSC Recruitment 2022 is as below,
- E.C.G Technician – 163
- X-Ray Technician – 803
- Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA) – 1096
- Bihar Female Health Worker (A.N.M) – 10709
- Total – 12771
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in BTSC Jobs 2022 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply,
BTSC ANM & Other Posts Academic Qualification:
- Bihar Female Health Worker (A.N.M) – Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM OR Higher Qualification GNM / B.SC Nursing / M.Sc Nursing Degree.
- E.C.G Technician – Bachelor’s Degree OR Diploma in E.C.G Technician.
- X-Ray Technician – Diploma in X-Ray Technician/Bachelor in Radio Imaging Technology OR Higher Qualification.
- Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA) – Diploma in Operation Theatre- Assistant/Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology OR Higher Qualification.
Read the official notification for more details on BTSC Careers.
BTSC ANM & Other Posts Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
BTSC ANM & Other Posts Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for Bihar BTSC Recruitment 2022:
- ANM – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
- ECG – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
- OTA – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
- X-RAY Technician – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
BTSC Online Application Fee:
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.50/-
Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on BTSC online application fees
How to apply for BTSC ANM & Other Posts Recruitment 2022?
- Open the BTSC notification using the link below
- Read the details carefully and check if you are eligible for the posts
- If eligible, open the BTSC Online application form
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Make sure the details entered are correct and complete
- Attach the documents asked for
- Press on submit to complete the BTSC Bihar Recruitment process.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the application for future reference.
Important Dates for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02nd August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st September 2022|
Important Links for BTSC Recruitment 2022
About Bihar Technical Service Commission:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) may be a body made by the Constitution of India to settle on candidates for common administration occupations within the Indian territory of Bihar as indicated by the benefits of the candidates. The historical backdrop of the Constitution of India uncovers that the idea of leading focused assessment for the arrangement to specific posts returned into thought path in the year 1853 and a board of trustees for offering shape thereto was established under the chairmanship of Macaulay within the year 1854. Later on, the Federal Public Service Commission and therefore the State Public Service Commissions were established under the govt of India Act 1935.
The Bihar Public Service Commission appeared on 1 April 1949 after its detachment from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, as per sub-segment (1) of area 261 of the Government of India Act 1935, as adjusted. It is a Constitutional body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Bihar Public Service Commission at first started working for the State of Bihar with its home office at Ranchi. The State Government chose to move the central command of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it was at long last moved to Patna on 1 March 1951.