CEL Recruitment 2022 Notification | Central Electronics Limited has released the official notification for 31 Sr. Manager, Technical Manager / Assistant Technical Manager, Purchase Officer, Officer, Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer, Sr. Manager / Manager, Technical Manager & Other posts. Candidates who are searching Central Govt Jobs UP State kindly submit your application form by Speed Post/Courier on or before 22nd August 2022 for CEL Recruitment 2022.
- 1 CEL Recruitment 2022 | 31 Deputy Engineer & Other Posts
- 1.1 CEL Jobs 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Details of CEL Recruitment 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Central Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022
- 1.4 How to apply for CEL Jobs 2022?
- 1.5 Important Dates for CEL Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Important Links for Central Electronics Limited(CEL) Jobs 2022
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 See More ✅
CEL Recruitment 2022 | 31 Deputy Engineer & Other Posts
CEL India Recruitment 2022 Notification & recruitment application form is available @ www.celindia.co.in. Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be posted at Sahibabad (Ghaziabad) / Any Other Place. Candidates who are looking for Govt Job Vacancy 2022 must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of www.celindia.co.in recruitment, CEL new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, selection list, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
CEL Jobs 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Electronics Limited(CEL)|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Name of Post||Sr. Manager, Technical Manager & Other Posts|
|Starting date of application||25th July 2022|
|Closing date of application||22nd August 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Location||Sahibabad (Ghaziabad) / Any Place|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of CEL Recruitment 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the CEL Careers 2022 is as below,
|Technical Manager / Assistant Technical Manager||01|
|Sr. Manager / Manager||01|
|Assistant Technical Manager||01|
|Assistant Manager (PR)/ Public Relation Officer||01|
|Hindi Officer/ Rajbhasha Adhikari||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in CEL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below,
CEL Jobs Academic Qualification:
- Aspirants should have possessed an Degree/ MBA/PGP/PGDM/ B.E/ B.tech/ M.A etc from a recognized university.
- The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
Read the official notification for more details on CEL Careers.
celindia.co.in Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 27 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 63 years
For more details refer to the official notification Pdf.
CEL Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection will be based on,
Pay Scale for CEL Careers 2022:
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 2,00,000/-
CEL Online Application Fee:
- Rs.500/- for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You should make the payment via Bank Draft in favour of Central Electronics Limited payable at Ghaziabad.
How to apply for CEL Jobs 2022?
- Visit Central Electronics Limited official website
- Go to CEL careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Recruitment for various posts on regular and contractual basis advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Sr. Manager, Technical Manager & Other Posts.
- Find CEL online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Important Dates for CEL Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd August 2022|
Important Links for Central Electronics Limited(CEL) Jobs 2022
Central Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 to commercially exploit indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country. CEL has developed some products for the first time in the country through its R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories, including Defense Laboratories. The Board has been awarded prestigious awards for all these efforts, including the “National Award for R&D by DSIR”. CEL is a pioneer in the country in the field of Solar Photovoltaic (SPV), and it has developed the technology through its R&D efforts. Its solar products have been qualified to International Standards IEC 61215/61730.
CEL has also developed axle counter systems used in the Railway signalling system to run trains safely. Railway products include Single Section Digital Axle Counters (SSDAC), High Availability SSDAC (HA-SSDAC), Multi-section Digital Axle Counter (MSDAC) & Block Proving by Axle Counter (BPAC) using Universal Fail Safe Block Interface (UFSBI). These products have been designed and developed under CENELEC standards. CEL has developed some critical components for strategic applications and is supplying these items to Defence. Read More.