Coal India Recruitment 2022 Notification for 481 Management Trainees Vacancy | Recruitment of Management Trainee through GATE-2022- details are updated on this page. If you are hunting for the CIL Job details, which have recently been circulated by the Coal India Recruitment Board, then go through this page to gather the details you need regarding the Coal India Limited Recruitment. In addition to the recruitment details, we have also updated the online application link on this page. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the Management Trainees vacancies @ Coal India Limited from 08th July 2022 to 07th August 2022. Scroll down the page and learn about the CIL Recruitment 2022 details before applying for the desired CIL Jobs.
- 1 Coal India Recruitment 2022 | 481 Management Trainees Jobs
- 1.1 CIL Jobs 2022 – Highlights
- 1.2 Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- 1.3 Coal India Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited Recruitment of Management Trainee through GATE-2022
- 1.5 How to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2022?
- 1.6 Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- 1.7 Important Links for CIL Recruitment 2022
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 See More ✅
Coal India Recruitment 2022 | 481 Management Trainees Jobs
The officials want vibrant and energetic candidates to fill the Management Trainee vacancies at various locations of Coal India Limited. Candidates must ensure they are eligible for the CIL Management Trainee Jobs before applying online. To know more about eligibility for the Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment, candidates can go through this section. After reading all the details below and in the notification, if the candidate decides to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022, they can do so by clicking on the CIL Application given below.
CIL Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||481|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee Posts|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||08th July 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||07th August 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
Coal India Vacancy 2022 – Details
Management Trainees – 481
|Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
|Personnel & HR||138|
|Marketing & Sales||17|
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited Recruitment of Management Trainee through GATE-2022
ICL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Personnel & HR-Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR(Major) from a recognized Indian University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
CIL Jobs Age Limit Details:
- Applying candidates should be having an upper age limit of 30 years as of 31st May 2022.
Coal India Limited Selection Process:
The Selection Process of CIL MT 2022 is given below-
- Written Exam (CBT Exam)
- Document Verification
Coal Management Trainee Salary Details:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.50,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 1,60,000/-
- General(UR)/OBC/EWS – 1000+180(GST)=1180
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM – Fee Exempted
How to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2022?
- Download the Recruitment of Management Trainee through GATE-2022 Notification is given here
- Read all the details, check the eligibility Based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022 Score /Marks
- If eligible then click the apply online link
- Fill the application form with personal details
- Attach copies of the essential documents in the arrangement referenced in the official notice
- Submit the filled Coal India Recruitment application form on or before the last date
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||08th July 2022|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application||07th August 2022|
Important Links for CIL Recruitment 2022
About Coal India Limited:
Coal India Limited (CIL) the state-possessed coal mining corporate appeared in November 1975. With an unobtrusive generation of 79 Million Tons (MTs) at the time of its commencement CIL, today is the single biggest coal maker on the planet. Working through 82 mining territories CIL is a summit body with 7 completely claimed coal creating auxiliaries and 1 mine arranging and consultancy organization spread more than 8 common conditions of India. CIL likewise oversees 200 different foundations like workshops, medical clinics, and so on. Further, it additionally possesses 26 specialized and board preparing establishments and 102 Vocational Training Institutes Centers. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a cutting edge Management Training ‘Focus of Excellence’ – the biggest Corporate Training Institute in India – works under CIL and behaviors multi-disciplinary administration improvement programs. Read More.