ECIL Recruitment 2022 | 284 ITI Trade Apprenticeship @ Last Date – 12th September 2022. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) applications for the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Recently it has announced a new notice [Advt. No. 17/2022] to fill 284 vacancies, and trade-wise vacancy details are given below. Interested candidates can apply offline for the posts through the official website of ECIL, ecil.co.in from 08th August 2022. The last date to apply for the positions is 12th September 2022. To provide the best assistance for ECIL Jobs 2022, our team recruitment.guru created this page and regularly updated all Live Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment simplifies.
- 1 ECIL Recruitment 2022 | 284 ITI Trade Apprenticeship Posts
- 1.1 ECIL Jobs 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- 1.3 ECIL Recruitment 2022 | ECIL Vacancies 2022
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022
- 1.5 How to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2022?
- 1.6 Important Dates for ECIL Apprentice Jobs 2022
- 1.7 Important Links for ECIL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 See More ✅
ECIL Recruitment 2022 | 284 ITI Trade Apprenticeship Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2022 Notification & ECIL Recruitment apply offline link is available @ www.ecil.co.in. Candidates searching for Telangana Government jobs must check their eligibility, i.e., educational qualification, age limit, experience, etc. Electronics Corporation of India Limited selection will be based on test/ interview, and shortlisted candidates will be appointed Hyderabad. The official website will upload more details of www.ecil.co.in recruitment, ECIL New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, forthcoming notifications, etc. Willing Aspirants must check the eligibility details for the ECIL Jobs 2022 and Start to apply for these posts through the Offline Mode.
ECIL Jobs 2022 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the Post||ITI Trade apprenticeship|
|Number of Vacancies||284|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Starting Date to Submit Application||08th August 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12th September 2022|
Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
ECIL Recruitment 2022 | ECIL Vacancies 2022
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|MM Tool Maint||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022
ECIL Academic Qualification:
- Applicants should pass 10th Pass, and ITI in a relevant field from a recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit for ECIL ITI Trade apprenticeship Jobs 2022:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Selection Process for ECIL ITI Trade apprenticeship Careers:
- Selection will be based on ITI marks merit and selection list will be hosted on 20.09.2022
ECIL ITI Trade apprenticeship Salary Details:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.7,700/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.8,050/-
Mode of Application:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Candidates kindly submit your applications forms on prescribed date at following venue.
|Date||Venue for submission of applications|
|08th August 2022||Govt. ITI Musheerabad|
|12th September 2022||Govt. QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad (Mandal)-Hyderabad|
How to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2022?
- Download the ECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Read the details and check the eligibility details
- Eligible candidates can apply for the Apprentice posts
- Download application form
- Fill in all the details in the application form and re-check for errors
- Finally, submit the application and take a printout for further use.
Important Dates for ECIL Apprentice Jobs 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||08th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||12th September 2022|
Important Links for ECIL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) || भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम लिमिटेड ( ईसीआईएल is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, built up on April 11, 1967, by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to make a solid indigenous base in hardware. The ECIL is a multi-item, association with a spotlight on indigenous Nuclear vitality, space, and Defense divisions. Electronics Corporation of India Limited additionally has a solid nearness in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking, and e-administration areas.ECIL has submitted associations with atomic vitality foundations of India, especially Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), and Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
ECIL likewise effectively bolsters other key divisions, for example, indigenous Defense Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel, and Coal.