IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 Notification: Apply Online for 6432 Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Posts Vacancies in 6 Public Sector Banks before 22nd August 2022!! The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has notified 6432 Management Trainee & Probationary Officer Posts vacancies. To check the Eligibility Criteria and to get the Apply Online Link, scroll down to the below webpage. Go through the complete article before applying for the respective posts. The Online application starts on 02nd August 2022. The last date for submitting the Online application is 22nd August 2022.
- 1 Important Dates for IBPS PO Exam 2022
- 1.1 IBPS PO & MT Jobs 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 IBPS Job Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
- 1.4 How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022?
- 1.5 Important Links for IBPS Probationary Officer 2022 Examination
- 1.6 Latest Central Government Jobs 2022
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 See More ✅
Important Dates for IBPS PO Exam 2022
|IBPS PO Application Form Date 2022||01 August to 22 August 2022|
|IBPS PO PET Date 2022||September/ October 2022|
|IBPS PO Exam Date 2022||15, 16 and 22 October 2022|
|IBPS PO Admit Card Date 2022||October 2022|
|IBPS PO Result Date 2022||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022||26 November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Date 2022||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date 2022||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Interview Date 2022||January/ February 2023|
|IBPS PO Interview Admit Card 2022||January/ February 2023|
|IBPS PO 2022 Provisional Allotment Date||April 2023|
IBPS PO & MT Jobs 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Bank||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Examination||IBPS Probationary Officer Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||6432|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Posts|
|Advertisment NO||IBPS PO/ MT CRP-XII 2022|
|Starting Date to apply||01st August 2022|
|Last Date to apply||22nd August 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
IBPS Job Vacancy 2022 – Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer & Management Trainee||6432|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
Candidates must be either Citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who settled in India. It would be a great opportunity for job seekers who looking for Central Government Jobs in India.
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
NOTE: Check the Official Notification PDF for further details regarding Educational Qualification.
IBPS PO Age Limit:
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
For detailed information about the IBPS Age Relaxation, Download and go through the official notification PDF.
IBPS PO Selection Process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- IBPS PO Admit Card
- College Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Degree Certificate
- Residential & Government ID Proof
IBPS PO Application Fee:
- All Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
IBPS PO Salary:
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 42,700/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 68,580/- (Approx)
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022?
IBPS PO Application Form 2022:
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Step 1: Registration
- Enter the Official Website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- Click on the New Registration tab, if you are a new user.
- Tap on the respective post that you want to apply
- An Application Form will appear on the screen.
Step 2: How to fill the IBPS PO Online Application Form
- Log in by providing valid details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Enter all the Personal & Residential information.
- Complete filling and check to the given details once.
Step 3: Uploading Signature and Photograph
- After the completion of Step 2, aspirants must upload all the scanned documents.
- Attach all the required documents that are asked for.
- Upload the Passport size photo along with the signature.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Pay the prescribed application fee based on the category.
- Payment can be done through Online Mode.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Important Links for IBPS Probationary Officer 2022 Examination
Latest Central Government Jobs 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection:
After the nationalization of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. The board requires the number of staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising was unsatisfactory. Thus, the banks asked the National Institute of Bank Management to design a selection testing process for hiring proficient candidates. And as a result, a small unit named Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was established to handle these types of projects. A few years later, in 1984, PSS was converted into IBPS. IBPS currently functions as an autonomous body that is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to clerical and officers’ posts in the banking sector.
Earlier, candidates had to write multiple exams conducted by each bank for their vacancies. But from 2012, the Recruitment process has been changed. Now IBPS conducts five exams every year for banking sector recruitment. Two levels of the examination are for probationary officers, two for clerical levels, and one for specialist officers (agricultural, law, technical). Read more.