Hello Aspirants, Are you looking for IBPS PO Syllabus 2022? It’s that time of the year that applicants wait for the most wanted job, i.e. Bank PO Jobs. Whether a graduate or a postgraduate, every aspirant applies for the Probationary Officer Posts and wishes to secure their career. Candidates preparing efficiently to perform well in the upcoming IBPS PO Exam can get the Syllabus and Exam Pattern details here. By looking at the exam pattern, you could get some ideas for your preparation schedule. Based on the mark allocation and your interest, you can plan your preparation. So go through the test pattern and syllabus details in the given section and perform well by preparing well.
- 1 IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 – Live Now
- 1.1 PO Prelims, Mains Syllabus 2022 – IBPS Exam Details
- 1.2 Important Dates for IBPS PO Exam 2022
- 1.3 IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.4 PO Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.5 Get ibps.in Syllabus Topic Wise 2022 | IBPS PO Banking Exam Subjects
- 1.6 IBPS PO Syllabus Pdf Free Download 2022
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 See More ✅
IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 – Live Now
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will recruit talented candidates for the Probationary Officer posts. We have updated the complete Syllabus and IBPS Exam Pattern 2022 details here. IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2022 is updated here. Candidates can get the Probationary Officer Examination Details like Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Pdf, & all other necessary information here. So, go through the below sections carefully.
PO Prelims, Mains Syllabus 2022 – IBPS Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Posts|
|Category||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Advertisement NO||IBPS PO/ MT CRP-XII 2022|
|Starting Date to apply||01st August 2022|
|Last Date to apply||22nd August 2022|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Language||English & Hindi|
Important Dates for IBPS PO Exam 2022
|IBPS PO Application Form Date 2022||01 August to 22 August 2022|
|IBPS PO PET Date 2022||September/ October 2022|
|IBPS PO Exam Date 2022||15, 16, and 22 October 2022|
|IBPS PO Admit Card Date 2022||October 2022|
|IBPS PO Result Date 2022||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022||26 November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Date 2022||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date 2022||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Interview Date 2022||January/ February 2023|
|IBPS PO Interview Admit Card 2022||January/ February 2023|
|IBPS PO 2022 Provisional Allotment Date||April 2023|
Candidates applying for the Probationary Officer (PO) will be selected based on the following criteria
IBPS PO Selection Process:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Pattern 2022
The Aspirants who applied for the IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee are advised to check out the Exam Pattern for both IBPS Prelims and Mains Exam Patterns. However, we listed the details of the Section-wise topic in the tables below. Also, check out the IBPS PO Syllabus section-wise below. Furthermore, keep visiting, the IBPS Board may Change the Exam Pattern and Syllabus details at any time. Hence, we update the details immediately when the Board makes any changes to the IBPS PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022.
PO Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
The IBPS PO Prelims examination is an online examination and hopefuls are allotted an aggregate term of 1 hour to finish the exam. It comprises 3 segments with an aggregate of 100 questions and the maximum number of marks scored by a student is of 100. The candidates will be also given negative marks in the IBPS PO Prelims exam and 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by the candidate. It is important for the candidates to clear the cutoff for each of the 3 segments to sit for the IBPS PO Main exam.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Timing|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
Institute of Personal Banking Selection PO Mains Descriptive Pattern
IBPS PO Mains Exam has experienced a significant number of changes. We should examine every one of these adjustments in detail. IBPS PO Mains Exam has experienced a significant number of changes. We should examine every one of these adjustments in detail.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Timing (Mins)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|English Lang (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30|
- Introduction of Descriptive Paper: Just like SBI PO 2022 Exam, IBPS presented Descriptive Paper in its Mains Examination where hopefuls will be made a decision on their composing abilities. An exposition and a letter will be given to possibility to compose that will establish 25 marks and that must be finished in a period length of 30 minutes
- Therefore, generally speaking, the time assigned for each of individual section has additionally been changed
- No separate paper will be for Computer Applications. However, the logical section has collaborated with Computer Aptitude and this whole segment will comprise of 45 questions of an aggregate of 60 marks
- The time distribution for IBPS PO 2022 Mains Exam has additionally been changed from 140 minutes to 180 minutes
- Question Paper will be available in both Hindi and English Languages
- If a Question is not-attempted No Negative Marking for those questions
- Each Question carries one mark
Significant Changes in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2022 – IBPS Descriptive Paper
Here is a list of some of the changes in the IBPS PO Exam 2022. Make sure you are up to date with the following changes in the exam.
- The time duration for IBPS PO Mains Exam is 180 min and a total score of 200 marks.
- The previous IBPS Exam Pattern used to have 200 questions, but now it reduced to 155
- IBPS has now introduced descriptive papers in the main exam for PO officer
- The Sectional time limit of each section in the IBPS PO Exam pattern was more; now, they reduced it to 20 min each.
- The reasoning section and computer application section will club together, consisting of 45 questions each of 60 marks.
- However, the time duration for the completion of the area is 60 mins
Get ibps.in Syllabus Topic Wise 2022 | IBPS PO Banking Exam Subjects
Everyone would like to score more marks in the IBPS written exam. So, to excel in the exam, the aspirants should read the syllabus mentioned in the following sections thoroughly. In this section, we have mentioned the IBPD Syllabus 2022 for both prelims and mains exam. Prepare for all the topics for both exams to score good marks.
Internet, Memory, Keyboard Shortcuts, Computer Abbreviation, Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Operating System, Networking, Computer Fundamentals/Terminologies
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Vocabulary, Grammar, Verbal Ability
Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Allegations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination &Probability, Simplification, Average, Percentage, Quadratic Equation, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Time and Work, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation
Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge
Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Lineup, Scheduling, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking
IBPS PO Syllabus Pdf Free Download 2022
Now that you have known the topics to cover for the exam. And, you may search for the Bank Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF Download link, so that you can access them at any time from the below table. Therefore, we have provided the download links for IBPS PO Syllabus 2022 Pdf and Exam Pattern below. Check Now –
The Institute of Personal Banking Selection, popularly known as IBPS, is an autonomous body. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act. 1860 and a Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. It is created to help registration in the areas personal such as recruitment, Selection, and Placement by designing and developing suitable measurement tests/tools, assessing answer responses and processing results of examinations, and conducting such review-related services on request. Continue Reading.