IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 | Apply Online for B.Sc Nursing Courses Admission: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting online application for admission into B.Sc Nursing course at Assam Oil College/ School of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi. Interested and eligible candidates can submit online application for the session of 2022. IOCL Nursing Admission Notification pdf is available in the article.
The courses are going to provide by the Assam Oil College of Nursing and Assam Oil School of Nursing Institutes under the IOCL Nursing Admission 2022. Candidates are requested to fill the online before the last date 18th June 2022.
- 1 IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 Details
- 2 Qualification Required for IOCL Nursing Admission
- 3 Admission Stipend and Training Details of IOCL Nursing Course
- 4 Other benefits will get by the candidate after selected
- 5 IOCL Nursing Admission – Application Process
- 6 Important Dates of IOCL Nursing Admission
- 7 Important Links of IOCL Nursing Admission
IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 Details
Course Name: B.Sc Nursing
Seats available: 30 Seats in B.Sc Nursing
Department: Assam Oil College/ School of Nursing (AOCN)
Application Mode: Online only
Application Start date: 29th May 2022
Application Last date: 18th June 2022.
Qualification Required: 12th Pass
Academic Session: 2022-23
Name of Institute: Assam Oil College of Nursing and Assam Oil School of Nursing
Name of University: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Age Limit: Students between 17 years to 24 years will be able to submit online application. The age will be calculated as on 31st May 2022. Upper age relaxation is available below.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC-NCL: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- PwBD: 10 Years
Qualification Required for IOCL Nursing Admission
Candidates who ha been completed 12th standard with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/English Elective with minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/EWS/OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
The qualification should be from a Government recognized Institute/Board under AHSEC/ AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE with minimum aggregate of 40% Marks for General/ EWS/ OBC category and 35% Marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category. Preference shall be given to candidates possessing HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English.
- Assam DME Admit Card 2022 | Download Admit Card of 1415 Posts Written Test
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 | Ministerial Head Constable Vacancy – Check Here
Admission Stipend and Training Details of IOCL Nursing Course
Candidates after get selected for B.Sc (Nursing) course will be get paid a consolidated stipend per month as below-
- For 1st year – Rs.2,800/month
- For 2nd year – Rs.3,000/month
- For 3rd year – Rs.3,200/month
- For 4th year – Rs.3,400/month
Other benefits will get by the candidate after selected
- Free hostel accommodation, medical attention for self at AOD Hospital and uniform will be provided to all selected candidates. Selected candidates will be required to stay in the Nursing College hostel only.
- Interns: After passing out from respective courses, the candidates will be engaged compulsory for a period of 1 (one) year as working interns at AOD Hospital or in any of the other hospital of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. This may be extendable by maximum 2 (two) years at the sole discretion of IOCL (AOD). The working interns shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.15,250/- per month for GNM and Rs.16,250/- per month for BSc (N) at AOD Hospital and shall be paid an additional amount of Rs.1,000/- per month if they are placed at other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, other than at AOD hospital. During the period while they are engaged as working interns, they shall not be provided with the accommodation facility.
IOCL Nursing Admission – Application Process
If you are interested and want to apply for IOCL Nursing Admission, You are requested to check the official notification for the other details as well. Also you can apply for IOCL Nursing Admission for B.Sc Nursing after clicking the link- https://aocnadmission.in/student/register. Still you want to know about how to apply for IOCL Nursing Admission. Check below-
- Scroll down to the Important Links below.
- Click on the IOCL Nursing Admission Online application Link.
- You will be redirected to the Official Application Portal.
- Register yourself in the portal first.
- Fill the complete form.
- Upload the necessary documents alongwith the photo and your signature.
- Finally, submit the form and take a printout of the application for future use.
Important Dates of IOCL Nursing Admission
|IOCL Nursing Admission Starting date of online application||29th May 2022|
|IOCL Nursing Admission Last date of online application||18th June 2022 till 5 PM|
|IOCL Nursing Admission Written test date||5th July 2022|
|IOCL Nursing Admission Document Verification date||11th July 2022|
|IOCL Nursing Admission PME Date||22nd July 2022|
|IOCL Nursing Admission Date||27th July 2022|