JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Notification | Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for PGT Teacher Vacancies at 3120 Posts. JSSC has 2855 vacancies for regular posts and 265 backlog vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online @jssc.nic.in from 25th August 2022. The closing date for the online application is on 23rd September 2022. Other details of the JSSC PGT Recruitment like Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online link, Selection Process, and more information. Candidates looking for Jharkhand Government Jobs can use this great opportunity.
- 1 JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Notification | 3120 PGT Teacher Vacancies
- 1.1 Overview of Jharkhand SSC PGT Recruitment 2022
- 1.2 Jharkhand SSC PGT Vacancy 2022 Details | Category Wise
- 1.3 Jharkhand Upcoming Government Jobs 2022
- 1.4 Eligibiliy Criteria for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission PGT Teachers Recruitment 2022
- 1.5 How to Apply ONLINE for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022?
- 1.6 Important Dates for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022
- 1.7 Important Links for www.jssc.nic.in PGT Notification 2022
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 See More ✅
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Notification | 3120 PGT Teacher Vacancies
To provide the best assistance for JSSC PGT Jobs 2022, our team recruitment.guru created this page and regularly updated all Live Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment in a simplified manner. We curate our page with the essential info of Post Name, Vacancies, Application Mode, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. It leads the job applications to conclude the hassle-free JSSC PGT Recruitment Online application process. Hence go through our page for more detailed updates on JSSC PGT Notifications 2022.
Overview of Jharkhand SSC PGT Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||3120|
|Name of the Post||PGT Teacher Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd September 2022|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Jharkhand SSC PGT Vacancy 2022 Details | Category Wise
Jharkhand Upcoming Government Jobs 2022
Eligibiliy Criteria for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission PGT Teachers Recruitment 2022
JSSC PGT, TGT & Other Posts Educational Qualification:
- The candidate should have B.Ed B.El.Ed from a recognized University/Institute.
- Graduate with 50% Marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates have to download Jharkhand TET/ CTET. must have passed.
- The applicants applying for the post should be completed a Master’s degree in a related subject with 50% marks for OBC Category and 45% for SC/ ST Category in a recognized university
www.jssc.nic.in TGT, PGT Posts Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
JSSC TGT, PGT Careers Salary Structure:
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 47,600/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 1,51,100/-
www.jssc.nic.in Application Fee:
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State – Rs.50/-
NOTE – Pay the fee through Online Mode using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
JSSC TGT, PGT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply ONLINE for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022?
- Download the Official Notification link.
- Please read all the information given in it.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- If you are a new user, go for the new registration tab.
- Fill in all the personal details and get your registration id and password.
- Then use the user ID and password and login into the portal.
- Register for the respected post you wanted to apply for.
- Please enter the required details that are asked in it.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- Recheck the entered details, which are correctly filled.
- Then click on the “Submit” button and take a printout for future use
Important Dates for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply||25th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd September 2022|
Important Links for www.jssc.nic.in PGT Notification 2022
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has been comprised by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was distributed vide Gazette warning no. 829 ft. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government distributed vide Gazette warning nos. 153 ft. 24 February 2011 and 687 ft. 11 October 2011 separately. At first, The Office of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was situated at Dhurwa, Ranchi, till 01-08-2016. Since the settlement missed the mark concerning the genuine prerequisites of the Commission, its office was moved to Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010 of which establishment stone was laid by then Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Soren and Later was initiated on 02.08.2016 by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Raghuvar Das.
As there has been a gigantic increment in the number of applicants showing up for the focused assessment, the Jharkhand staff choice commission was set up by the Jharkhand staff choice Act-2008 (Jharkhand Act-16 of 2008) to assume control over the obligation to prescribe for the enlistment against gathering C posts or as might be dictated by the state government every once in a while. The staff determination commission is working under the aegis of a branch of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa, Govt. of Jharkhand. Jharkhand staff determination commission comprises of a Chairman, two Members and a Secretary. Continue Reading.