JSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 690 Lab Assistant Vacancies. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 690 Lab Assistant posts on http://www.jssc.nic.in/. Candidates interested in JSSC Recruitment can apply online from 01st August 2022 to 28th September 2022. Candidates who are looking for Jharkhand Government Jobs can use this golden opportunity.
- 1 JSSC Recruitment 2022 | 690 Lab Assistant Posts
- 1.1 Overview of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2022
- 1.2 Latest Jharkhand Government Jobs 2022
- 1.3 Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2022 Details | Category Wise
- 1.4 How to Apply ONLINE for JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- 1.5 Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Important Links for www.jssc.nic.in Notification 2022
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 See More ✅
JSSC Recruitment 2022 | 690 Lab Assistant Posts
To provide the best assistance for JSSC Jobs 2022, our team recruitment.guru created this page and regularly updated all Live Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment in a simplified manner. We curate our page with the essential info of Post Name, Vacancies, Application Mode, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. It leads the job applications to conclude the hassle-free JSSC Recruitment Online application process. Hence go through our page for more detailed updates on JSSC Notifications 2022.
Overview of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||690|
|Name of the Post||Lab Assistant Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th September 2022|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Latest Jharkhand Government Jobs 2022
Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2022 Details | Category Wise
|Lab Assistant Posts||690|
JSSC Lab Assistant Careers Educational Qualification:
www.jssc.nic.in Lab Assistant Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
JSSC Lab Assistant Careers Salary Structure:
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 35,400/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 1,12,400/-
www.jssc.nic.in Application Fee:
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State – Rs.50/-
NOTE – Pay the fee through Online Mode using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Typing/ Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply ONLINE for JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Download the Official Notification link.
- Please read all the information given in it.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- If you are a new user, go for the new registration tab.
- Fill in all the personal details and get your registration id and password.
- Then use the user ID and password and login into the portal.
- Register for the respected post you wanted to apply for.
- Please enter the required details that are asked in it.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- Recheck the entered details, which are correctly filled.
- Then click on the “Submit” button and take a printout for future use
Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply||01st August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th September 2022|
Important Links for www.jssc.nic.in Notification 2022
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has been comprised by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was distributed vide Gazette warning no. 829 ft. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government distributed vide Gazette warning nos. 153 ft. 24 February 2011 and 687 ft. 11 October 2011 separately. At first, The Office of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was situated at Dhurwa, Ranchi, till 01-08-2016. Since the settlement missed the mark concerning the genuine prerequisites of the Commission, its office was moved to Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010 of which establishment stone was laid by then Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Soren and Later was initiated on 02.08.2016 by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Raghuvar Das.
As there has been a gigantic increment in the number of applicants showing up for the focused assessment, the Jharkhand staff choice commission was set up by the Jharkhand staff choice Act-2008 (Jharkhand Act-16 of 2008) to assume control over the obligation to prescribe for the enlistment against gathering C posts or as might be dictated by the state government every once in a while. The staff determination commission is working under the aegis of a branch of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa, Govt. of Jharkhand. Jharkhand staff determination commission comprises of a Chairman, two Members and a Secretary. Continue Reading.