KVIC Recruitment 2022: 60 Young Professional Posts!! Khadi and Village Industries Commission recently released their job notification to fill 60 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Young Professional Posts on a Contract Basis. KVIC Officials are inviting eligible candidates to apply online through the Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment notification 2022. If interested, candidates can start using it online on 27th July 2022. The last date to apply for KVIC vacancies is 30th July 2022 (South Zone) & 24th August 2022 (All Other Zone). Candidates looking for Latest Government Jobs can apply for this KVIC Recruitment 2022.
- 1 KVIC Recruitment 2022 | 60 Young Professional Posts
- 1.1 KVIC Jobs 2022 – Highlights
- 1.2 Details of KVIC Vacancy 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2022
- 1.4 How to apply for KVIC Recruitment 2022?
- 1.5 Important Dates for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Important Links for KVIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 See More ✅
KVIC Recruitment 2022 | 60 Young Professional Posts
Interested candidates can read all the details below and check for eligibility. Applicants can read the academic qualification, age limit, and other eligibility details given below. Eligible candidates can move ahead to read all other details of the pay scale, application fee, etc, and decide to apply. If eligible and interested, candidates can apply using the KVIC apply online link below. In case of any confusion regarding the details, or wanting to have more detailed information, candidates can refer to the official website using the link below. To know more about the commission, candidates can visit the official website. The link for the same is below.
KVIC Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Number of Vacancies||60|
|Name of Post||Young Professional Posts|
|Jobs Type||Contract Basis|
|Starting date of application||27th July 2022|
|Closing date of application||30th July 2022 (South Zone) & 24th August 2022 (All Other Zone)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details of KVIC Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the KVIC Recruitment 2022 is as below,
|Name of the Zone||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in KVIC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Only Indian nationals may apply for KVIC Director Recruitment 2022
Read the official notification for more details on KVIC Careers 2022.
KVIC Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be below 27 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
For age limit & age relaxation details as given in the KVIC Recruitment 2022, refer to the official notification
KVIC Jobs Selection Process:
Pay Scale for KVIC Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.25,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.30,000/-
KVIC Online Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) as KVIC online application fees
- KVIC employees – No Fee
How to apply for KVIC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website kvic.gov.in
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Engagement of Young Professionals on Contractual Basis.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via online.
- Find & click apply online link
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27th July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30th July 2022 (South Zone) & 24th August 2022 (All Other Zone)|
Important Links for KVIC Recruitment 2022
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body formed by the Government of India, under the Act of Parliament, ‘Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act of 1956’. It is an apex organization under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, with regard to khadi and village industries within India, which seeks to – “plan, promote, facilitate, organize and assist in the establishment and development of khadi and village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.”. In April 1957, it took over the work of the former All India Khadi and Village Industries Board. The First Director of KVIC was Late Sardar KA Venkataramaiya, a veteran freedom fighter from Karnataka. Its head office is based in Mumbai, with its six zonal offices in Delhi, Bhopal, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Guwahati.
Other than its zonal offices, it has offices in 29 states for the implementation of its various programs. The common characteristic found in both – Khadi and Village Industries is that they are labor-intensive. In the wake of industrialization, and the mechanization of almost all processes, Khadi and Village industries are suited like no other to a labor surplus country like India. Another advantage of Khadi and Village Industries is that they require little or no capital to set up, thereby making them an economically viable option for the rural poor. This is an important point concerning India given its stark income, regional, and rural/urban inequalities. Read More.