Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022 | Notification out for 427 Medical Officer Posts.Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest Employment notification Advt No. 070/2022 for the MPSC MO recruitment 2022 for the Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy at 427 posts. Intrested candidates can apply online through the official website. The Online application process has been started from 25th July 2022. The closing date for online application date is 17th August 2022. Other details of the Maharashtra PSC MO Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
- 1 Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022 | 427 Medical Officer Posts
- 1.1 Maharashtra PSC MO Jobs 2022 – Highlights
- 1.2 Trending Maharashtra Government Jobs 2022
- 1.3 Vacancy Details of Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC MO Career 2022
- 1.5 How to apply for Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022?
- 1.6 Important Dates for Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022
- 1.7 Important Links for MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2022
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 See More ✅
Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022 | 427 Medical Officer Posts
The applicants will be recruited for Medical Officer (MO) posts in Maharashtra. Stay tuned to the article for all the details of Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022. On this page, we have given all the details regarding the Recruitment, notification, exam dates, etc., released for the Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022. Students are requested to regularly visit the official website of mpsc.gov.in or stay connected with us. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates waiting for Govt Job Vacancy 2022 can use this great opportunity.
Maharashtra PSC MO Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission – MPSC|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (MO) posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Application Starting Date||25th July 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||17th August 2022|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Trending Maharashtra Government Jobs 2022
Vacancy Details of Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC MO Career 2022
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra PSC MO Posts:
- Candidates should have passed M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
MPSC MO Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
MPSC MO Salary Details:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.56,100/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 1,77,500/-
Maharashtra PSC MO Post Application Fees:
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fees Rs. 394/-
- BC/Orphans/Handicapped Candidates Application Fees Rs. 294/-
- For more fee details please go to the official notification.
MPSC MO Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Exam, Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply for Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022?
- Visit official website mpsconline.gov.in
- Go to ‘User Registration’ and create profile
- Login using credentials and apply for the desired post
- Fill the application form, upload documents, and pay fee
- Submit form and download a copy
- Take a printout for future reference
Important Dates for Maharashtra PSC MO Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th July 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17th August 2022|
Important Links for MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, promotions, transfers, disciplinary proceedings, etc. Read More