National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for Officers Vacancy has been released by the recruitment authorities of the National Housing Bank. Candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs can try for this NHB Bank Carriers if you are eligible for this Officers Posts. Here we have updated the eligibility qualities for the 14 NHB Officers posts. So if you are interested in this job vacancy then look at the below section to find, if you are suitable to apply for this recruitment. And then if you met with the proclaimed qualities and are willing to apply for this job then submit your application before the last date 22nd August 2022.
- 1 National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 | 14 Officers Posts
- 1.1 National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Overview
- 1.2 NHB Vacancy 2022 Details
- 1.3 Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 for Officerss
- 1.5 Vacancy in NHB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online – Brief Info
- 1.6 How to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022?
- 1.7 Important Dates for NHB Recruitment 2022
- 1.8 Important Links for NHB Notification 2022
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
- 1.11 See More ✅
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 | 14 Officers Posts
Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs in India may apply for these posts released under NHB Recruitment 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these National Housing Bank Jobs through NHB Recruitment 2022. The National Housing Bank Online Application will be available on the site from 29th July 2022 to 22nd August 2022. Aspirants can check the official recruitment advertisement from this page and get the complete details. Further details like NHB Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Process, Selection Procedure, etc. of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Post Name:||Officers Posts|
|No of posts||14|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd August 2022|
NHB Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name Of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
Eligibility Criteria of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 for Officerss
Educational Qualification for NHB Bank Posts:
Age Limit for National Housing Bank Officers Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 63 Years
Vacancy in NHB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online – Brief Info
NHB Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection of the candidates who were willing to apply for these National Housing Bank Jobs released under National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
National Housing Bank Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates applying for NHB Recruitment 2022 need to pay the application fee in the online mode through net banking/Credit card/debit card etc. The NHB Manager Exam Application fee for various categories are attached here.
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates – Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For the candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
Follow the official recruitment advertisement to know the complete Fee Details of the NHB Officiers posts.
NHB Jobs Pay Scale:
- The selected candidates will get salary Rs. 31,250/-(Approx)
How to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in.
- Click on -> [email protected] ->CURRENT VACANCIES ->Recruitment of Officers in Various Scales – 2022 ->Click here to Apply Online.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly, as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, Left thumb impression, handwritten declaration & signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Important Dates for NHB Recruitment 2022
|Starting date for filling the online application||29th July 2022|
|Closing date for submission of the online application form||22nd August 2022|
Important Links for NHB Notification 2022
The Sub-Group on Housing Finance for the Seventh Five Year Plan (1985-90) identified the non-availability of long-term finance to individual households on any significant scale as a major lacuna impeding the progress of the housing sector and recommended the setting up of a national level institution. The Committee of Secretaries considered’ the recommendation and set up the High-Level Group under the Chairmanship of Dr C. Rangarajan, the then Deputy Governor, RBI, to examine the proposal and recommended the National Housing Bank as an autonomous housing finance institution. The Government of India accepted the recommendations of the High-Level Group.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, while presenting the Union Budget for 1987-88 on February 28, 1987, announced the decision to establish the National Housing Bank (NHB) as an apex-level institution for housing finance. Following that, the National Housing Bank Bill (91 of 1987), providing the legislative framework for the establishment of NHB, was passed by Parliament in the winter session of 1987 and with the permission of the Hon’ble President of India on December 23, 1987, became an Act of Parliament. The National Housing Policy, 1988 envisaged the setting up of NHB as the Apex level institution for housing. Read More.