NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2022 | Online Application for 37 – District Quality Monitor (Quality Assurance) Posts in Madhya Pradesh @ www.nhmmp.gov.in!! The National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh has released the NHM Notification for the 37 vacancies for District Quality Monitor (Quality Assurance) Posts in the organization. The officials invite online applications from eligible and qualified candidates to fill this NHM MP Vacancy. Aspirants can get all the details and start to apply online on 28th July 2022. The last date to apply for NHM MP Recruitment is 30th August 2022. Make use of this opportunity now.
- 1 NHM Madhya PradeshNotification 2022 | 37 DQM Posts
- 1.1 Overview of NHM Madhya Pradesh Jobs 2022
- 1.2 Trending Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs 2022
- 1.3 Details of NHM Madhya Pradesh Vacancy 2022
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for NHM MP Recruitment 2022
- 1.5 How to apply for NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2022?
- 1.6 Important Dates for NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2022
- 1.7 Important Links for NHM MP Recruitment 2022
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 See More ✅
NHM Madhya PradeshNotification 2022 | 37 DQM Posts
Our recruitment. guru team has a regular follow-up with NHM MP and updates this page with new recruitments. By accessing the below provided direct links, the aspirants can gain enough details of the latest notifications under various states in a detailed manner. Hence find your Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs in this article and complete the online/offline application hassle-free. To know more about the National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh, click on the official website link below or visit @ www.nhmmp.gov.in.
Overview of NHM Madhya Pradesh Jobs 2022
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP)|
|Number of Vacancies||37|
|Name of Post||District Quality Monitor (Quality Assurance) Posts|
|Starting date of application||28th July 2022|
|Closing date of application||30th August 2022|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application process||Online Application|
Trending Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs 2022
Details of NHM Madhya Pradesh Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the NHM MP Recruitment 2022 is as below,
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|District Quality Monitor (Quality Assurance) Posts||37|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM MP Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in NHM MP Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
NHM MP Careers Academic Qualification:
- Graduate in Dental/ Graduate in Ayush/ Graduate in any subject with a master’s in Hospital Management/ Hospital Administration/ Health care Management/ Public Health management. Training and experience in implementing a recognized quality system like NABH.
- Previous work experience in the field of health quality would be an added advantage.
NHM MP Jobs Age Limit:
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
For the age limit as given in the NHM MP Recruitment 2022, refer to the official notification for more details.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for NHM MP Recruitment 2022:
- The pay scale is Rs. 40,000/- per month for the District Quality Monitor Post.
Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for NHM MP Jobs.
NHM Madhya Pradesh Online Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NHM MP online application fees.
How to apply for NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2022?
- Click on the Official Notification given below.
- Read the details that are given for the desired post in the advertisement carefully
- Click on the NHM MP Online Application Form link given below
- Select the desired post
- Start filling the application with the relevant details
- Make sure to enter correct and complete details
- Attach documents asked for
- Pay the application fee if required
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future references
Important Dates for NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply||28th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30th August 2022|
Important Links for NHM MP Recruitment 2022
About the National Health Mission (NHM):
National Health Mission (NHM) was propelled by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 12 April 2005 under which open, moderate and quality wellbeing offices are given to the country populace, particularly the more fragile segments, dated 1 May 2013. The Union Cabinet has given its choice to the National Rural Health Mission (NHM) just as the National Health Mission to the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). Mission (NHM) has affirmed the dispatch as a sub-mission. The mission’s accentuation is on neatness, instruction, sustenance as a completely useful, network possession, with between sectoral combination at all levels to guarantee concurrent activity on a wide scope of wellbeing determinants. The National Rural Health Mission (NHM), presently under National Health Mission is an activity attempted by the administration of India to address the wellbeing needs of under-served country regions.
The Union Cabinet headed by Dr Manmohan Singh vide its choice dated 1 May 2013, has affirmed the dispatch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of a larger National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission. Under the NHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States just as the North Eastern States, Jammu, Kashmir, and Himachal Pradesh have been given exceptional core interest. The push of the mission is on building up a completely useful, network claimed, decentralized wellbeing conveyance framework with between sectoral intermingling at all levels, to guarantee concurrent activity on a wide scope of determinants of wellbeing, for example, water, sanitation, instruction, nourishment, social and sexual orientation uniformity.