ONGC Syllabus 2022 | Do you want to download ONGC Syllabus 2022? If yes, then you can download it from here. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is known as ONGC is inviting candidates for the 922 Non-Executive & Other Posts Exam. Applicants can download their subject-wise ONGC Non-Executive Exam Syllabus 2022. The Board of ONGC is going to conduct a written Examination for Non-Executive posts. Candidates can collect more information regarding the Oil And Natural Syllabus and Exam pattern 2022 from the article below.
- 1 Live ONGC Syllabus 2022
- 2 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Assistant Technician Syllabus 2022
- 3 ONGC Syllabus 2022 Details
- 3.1 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Assistant Technician Selection Process
- 3.2 ONGC Syllabus for Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Technician 2022
- 3.3 ONGC Assistant Technician Exam Schedule 2022
- 3.4 Download Assistant Technician Syllabus Pdf 2022
- 3.5 ONGC C1 Executive Syllabus 2022
- 3.6 ONGC E1 Executive Exam Syllabus 2022 – Details
- 3.7 ONGC Exam Pattern 2022
- 3.8 Also, Check
- 3.9 About Board:
- 3.10 Share this:
- 3.11 Like this:
- 3.12 See More ✅
Live ONGC Syllabus 2022
Latest Govt Exam Syllabus 2022
ONGC Non-Executive Exam Syllabus 2022
Candidates who have applied for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2022 can check the Exam Details for the Written Exam from here. This article is provided the Syllabus & Exam Pattern details regarding ONGC Non-Executive Exam. Before starting with the exam preparation for the ONGC Exam 2022 get an idea about the exam pattern & syllabus topics for your preparation & make your effort worth to score well in the exam.
ONGC Non-Executive Syllabus 2022 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd|
|Category||Competitive exam syllabus|
|Exam Date||10th, 12th, 16th August 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
ONGC Non-Executive Exam Pattern 2022
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Subject Related Question( Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics)||80||80|
|General Ability (Reasoning, General Awareness, Mathematics) and Aptitude||20||20|
Subject Wise ONGC Non-Executive Syllabus 2022
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Height and Distance.
- Compound Interest
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Stocks and Share.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems with H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Work.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes, and, Seas.
- Current Affairs.
- General Science.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Politics.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors
- Single Phase Induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Properties of Pure Substances
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Air standard Cycles for IC engines
- IC Engine Performance
- IC Engine Combustion
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of steam
- Boilers; Classification Specification;
- Fittings & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Refrigeration cycles
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Fluid Statics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid Kinematics
- Dynamics of ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Production Engineering
- Classification of Steels
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Assistant Technician Syllabus 2022
ONGC Syllabus 2022 is provided here. The Syllabus for ONGC Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, and other Syllabus consists of all major subjects. Here we provide the latest Syllabus for the ONGC Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant & other exams. ONGC 2022 exam syllabus consists of multiple-choice questions, and you can download the Syllabus in a pdf file. We are providing an ONGC Syllabus exam pdf file. Candidates who have applied for this ONGC Recruitment 2022 can get the detailed Syllabus for Assistant Technician, Jr Assistant Technician (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumental, Chemistry, Fitting, etc.) & Others can check the detailed Syllabus here. Also, we are providing the exam pattern for better exam preparation. View and download ONGC Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Syllabus pdf from the below link.
ONGC Syllabus 2022 Details
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Technician, Jr Assistant & Other posts|
|No. of Posts||422|
|Examination Mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
|Exam Date||28th to 30th January 2022|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Assistant Technician Selection Process
The Selection Process for the Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, and Other Posts will be done in three stages. Candidates who will clarify the computer-based test are only eligible for the next two stages. Go through the below steps:
- Online Computer-Based Test
- PST – Physical Standard Test
- PET – Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Tests
ONGC Syllabus for Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Technician 2022
Candidates need to check the exam pattern before going for the examination. This exam pattern mentions the duration of the Exam, no. of questions, and total marks. So, according to the provided ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus and exam pattern, if you prepare a schedule, it is easy to gain more marks in the Exam. So go through the below format of Computer Based Test (CBT) to prepare well for the Exam.
ONGC Assistant Technician Exam Pattern 2022
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|A|| General Mental Ability and Aptitude
Questions will be commensurate with the level of qualification required for the post
- The examination will be an Online Computer Based Test
- Maximum Marks for CBT will be 100 Marks, each question carrying 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking
- The test paper will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English
|AT (Mechanical)/ AT (Electrical)/ JAT(Fitting)/ JAT(Diesel)/JAT(Electrical)/JAT(Production)||Written Test – 85 Marks
Academic Performance – 10 Marks
Apprenticeship Certificate – 05 Marks
Total Marks – 100
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)|
ONGC Assistant Technician Exam Schedule 2022
Important Days, Abbreviations, Awards and Honors, Major Financial/Economic News, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Books and Authors, Budget and Five Year Plans, Sports, Current Affairs (National and International), International and National Organizations
Analytical Reasoning, Analogies, Symbols and Notations, Syllogisms, Alphabet Series, Directions, Nonverbal Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Similarities and Differences, Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Arrangements, Blood Relationships, Statements, Visual Ability, etc
Number Systems, Simple Interest, Ratio & Proportion, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Relationship Between Numbers, Average, Partnership, Use of Tables and Graphs, Time & Distance, Percentages, Mensuration, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Computation of Whole Numbers, Discount, Decimals, and Fractions
Download Assistant Technician Syllabus Pdf 2022
The provided information about the ONGC Assistant Technician syllabus is only for reference use. Therefore those candidates who are appearing for ONGC jobs can check the complete ONGC Syllabus. The applicants can find all the information regarding the ONGC Asst Technician Recruitment on our page. In case, if you want any other information about the ONGC recruitment then refer to the official website. Get the full Syllabus by downloading the Pdf below.
ONGC C1 Executive Syllabus 2022
ONGC Executive Class 1 Syllabus 2022 is available now for various posts in Medical, Security, Finance, Environment, and Fire Services Disciplines. Here, we are providing the complete ONGC E1 Level Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern so that it gets easier for the applicants to prepare well for the examination. It’s a great opportunity for the applicants who are searching for Public Sector Enterprise Jobs and secure their careers as ONGC is recruiting Executives at the E1 Level for 107 Vacancies. So, aspirants do not delay and apply before 18th June 2022. To grab this opportunity start your exam preparation as it is going to be conducted tentatively on the last week of July 2022.
ONGC E1 Executive Exam Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Executives at E1 Level|
|No. of Vacancies||107|
Candidates applying for the Executives at the E1 Level will be selected based on the following criteria –
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – ONGC Recruitment
ONGC Exam Pattern 2022
Parameters for Selection of the Candidate for Executive Post
|Qualification||25 (20 for eligible qualifications, 5 for higher education)|
ONGC CBT Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No of Questions|
|I||Concerned Domain. Security discipline paper will have security-related questions||80|
- The CBT test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions
- The exam will be of 3 hours duration
- There will be no negative marking in the written test
- The level of the domain subject will be Graduate/ Post Graduate as applicable
- General Awareness paper will be of Civil Service Standards
- The Aptitude test will comprise of Reading Comprehension, Verbal/ Non-Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, etc
- The level of Aptitude test shall be of Combined Admission Test (CAT) of IIMs
- For further details go through the official website
Download ONGC Executive Syllabus Pdf
The Oil and Natural Gas Company (ONGC) is an Indian oil and gas multinational based in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a company, its head office is now in Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a public sector company of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC India is the largest oil and gas exploration and production company in India. It produces about 70% of India’s crude oil (around 30% of the country’s total demand) and about 62% of its natural gas.
In a survey conducted by the government for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, it was classified as the largest source of food for profit in India. It ranks 11th out of the 250 largest global energy companies in Platts. CGSB was founded on 14th August 1956, by the government of India, which currently holds a 68.94% stake. Continue Reading.