RRC/RRB Group D Syllabus 2022 |Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Pdf and Exam Pattern download links are provided here. Candidates who would like to prepare for the Railway Group D Exam can check the RRB Group D Syllabus 2022 here. By referring to the RRB Group D Syllabus Pdf 2022, you can get clarity about the important topics to cover for the exam. Hence, the applicants are advised to refer to the Railway Group D Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the exam. Moreover, you can get a fair knowledge of the RRC Group D Syllabus and Test Pattern. Besides, you can download the Railway Group D Syllabus Pdf for further reference.
- 1 Railway RRB/RRC Group D Syllabus 2022 Pdf
- 1.1 Railway Recruitment Board Group D Syllabus 2022 – indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.2 RRC/RRB Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.3 Railway Recruitment Board Group D Syllabus 2022 PDF
- 1.4 Important Links for Railway Recruitment Board Exam Syllabus 2022
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
- 1.7 See More ✅
Railway RRB/RRC Group D Syllabus 2022 Pdf
Railway Group D Syllabus is available here for Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV, and Other. Candidates can get here the complete syllabus details along with the exam pattern. So go through the below sections and get the detailed RRB Group D Syllabus Pdf 2022. Go through the RRB Railway Group D Recruitment 2022 Details for further details.
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Syllabus 2022 – indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Department||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Post Name||Group D Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||17th August 2022|
Aspirants can go through the above details and prepare for the examination. For further details like Educational qualifications, Posts wise vacancy details and other necessary information go through the RRC Group D Recruitment 2022.
Railway Group D Syllabus Selection Procedure:
Applicants who have applied for the Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Posts will be selected on the basis of the following rounds,
- Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRC/RRB Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2022
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||20|
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions on various topics.
- The duration of the exam is 90 Mins.
- 120 Mins for PWD Candidates.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
Physical Efficiency Test
|Male Aspirants||Female Aspirants|
|Candidates should lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Aspirants should lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 4 minutes and 15 seconds
Chance – 1 chance
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 5 minutes and 40 seconds
Chance – 1
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.,
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences of a 10th standard level (CBSE)
General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Current Affairs in Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance
Railway Group D Exam Preparation Tips
- First, check the Railway Group D Notification.
- Secondly, check the exam pattern of the Railway Group D Exam
- Download the Railway Group D Syllabus and read the topics mentioned in that.
- While preparing Quantitative Aptitude and reasoning, write down the formulas.
- Study only for 8 to 9 hours and take a break in the middle
- Check the Railway Group D Previous Papers
- Attend the mock test before the exam
www.indianrailways.gov.in Group D Syllabus – Books for RRB Group D Preparation
Here are some books to know to prepare for the Railway RRB Group D exam.
- Indian Railways Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide: RPH Editorial Board, Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
- English Grammar – Wren & Martin
- Arithmetic Ability – R.S Aggarwal
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Book – R.S Aggarwal
Important Links for Railway Recruitment Board Exam Syllabus 2022
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. Its work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRB has many regional branches in different parts of India, and there are 21 branches in essential places. The RRB does all the required procedures for recruiting capable and skilled candidates into various departments in railways. Candidates interested in Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to these posts online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of the Railway Recruitment Board is www.indianrailways.gov.in. Continue Reading.