SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022: The Staff Selection Commission official notification was released regarding SSC CGL Tier 2 will conduct from 08 to 10 August 2022. And Tier – 3 will be conducted on 21st August 2022. Candidates need to focus more on studies if planning to appear for this SSC CGL exam. Because for cracking all the phases of the exam one has to be prepared at a high level. Thus, it takes a smart plan along with your hard work. To prepare well for the SSC CGL Exam, the aspirant should know about the Subjects in the SSC Syllabus list. We have updated the SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Decision Making, Quantitative Aptitude Topics for SSC CGL, and more SGL Exam Syllabus topics in the below section. Also, Check the All Government Upcoming Exam Syllabus here.
- 1 SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Syllabus 2022 Pdf
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2022
- 1.2 Upcoming Exam Syllabus 2022
- 1.3 CGL Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2022
- 1.3.1 SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Selection Process
- 1.3.2 SSC CGL (Tier 1 / Tier I) Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.3.3 SSC CGL (Tier 1 / Tier I) Syllabus Details
- 1.3.4 SSC CGL (Tier 2 / Tier-II) Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.3.5 SSC CGL (Tier 2 / Tier II) Syllabus 2022
- 1.3.6 SSC CGL (Tier 3 / Tier III) Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.3.7 SSC CGL (Tier 3 / Tier III) Syllabus 2022
- 1.4 SSC CGL (Tier 4 / Tier IV) Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.5 Important Links for SSC CGL Exam syllabus 2022
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
- 1.8 See More ✅
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Syllabus 2022 Pdf
The important ingredient for a smart study plan is to first understand the structure of the exam and the syllabus involved in it. The latest SSC CGL exam pattern and SSC Combined Graduate Level syllabus pdf are provided on this page to download. Here we have compiled the complete detailed syllabus of the SSC CGL 2022 recruitment for Tier 1, 2, 3, & 4 which will help in the SSC CGL exam preparation in an effective manner.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2022
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C|
|Category||SSC Exam Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination
Tier-II: Computer-Based Examination
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
|Tier-II Exam Date||08 to 10 August 2022|
|Tier-III Exam Date||21st August 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Upcoming Exam Syllabus 2022
The eligibility for the SSC CGL exam is Indian National with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. The application process & exam, are through online mode. Since SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date is not yet announced, it will be updated as soon as it is released by the Board. And also check the syllabus for various other Board Exams by clicking on the link
CGL Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2022
The applicants who are all interested in SSC CGL posts and have applied for SSC CGL online test can get detailed information related to SSC CGL like Exam date, Exam Pattern, and Selection Process on this page. Read the entire article to understand the SSC CGL Recruitment procedure completely & get complete details about the SSC Syllabus. For any latest updates related to the SSC Exam CGL Syllabus, SSC Subjects for Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022 & other information visit our recruitment guru site. Also, we have given a link to download SSC CGL previous papers and study materials for better preparation for the exam.
SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Selection Process
|Tier I||Multiple Choice Questions||Online|
|Tier II||Multiple Choice Questions||Online|
|Tier III||Descriptive Paper in English and Hindi||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Tier IV||Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency||Wherever applicable|
Staff Selection Commission CGL exam pattern was changed completely in the year 2016. Now, the SSC CGL exam pattern consists of Tier 1, 2, 3 & 4 sets of Papers. Tier 1 & 2 are compulsory for all the posts and Tier 3 & 4 depend upon the applied post.
SSC CGL (Tier 1 / Tier I) Exam Pattern 2022
|SECTIONS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||TIME ALLOTTED|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||A Cumulative time of 60 Minutes|
- SSC CGL Tier I exam is an online-based examination. It has 4 sections.
- The total time duration to complete the exam is 60 minutes.
- There will be 200 marks allotted for the entire section.
- The cumulative time of 80 minutes is allotted to physically handicapped students.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL (Tier 1 / Tier I) Syllabus Details
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Simplification||Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, etc.)||Reading Comprehension|
|Analogy||Interest||Science||Fill in the Blanks|
|Puzzle||Percentage||Sports||Phrases and Idioms|
|Matrix||Ratio and Proportion||Books and Authors||One word Substitution|
|Word Formation||Problem on Ages||Important Schemes||Sentence Correction|
|Venn Diagram||Speed, Distance, and Time||Portfolios||Error Spotting|
|Direction and Distance||Number System||People in the News||–|
|Verbal reasoning||Time and Work||–||–|
SSC CGL (Tier 2 / Tier-II) Exam Pattern 2022
|SECTIONS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||TIME ALLOTTED|
|Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
- Tier 2 Exam consists of 4 sections.
- There will be 100 questions in each section except in the English language as there will be 200 questions.
- The time duration allotted to complete the exam is 2 hours. And, cumulative time of 2 hours and 40 minutes allotted to physically handicapped students.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL (Tier 2 / Tier II) Syllabus 2022
|General Awareness for SSC CGL 2022 PDF||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Statistics|
|Finance and Accounting||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||Collection and Representation of Data|
|Fundamental Principles||Interest||Spelling||Measure of Dispersion|
|Financial Accounting||Averages||Fill in the Blanks||The measure of Central Tendency|
|Basic Concepts of Accounting||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms||Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis|
|Self-Balancing Ledger||Ratio and Proportion||One Word Substitution||Correlation and Regression|
|Error Spotting and Correction||Speed, Distance, and Time||Sentence Correction||Random Variables|
|Economics and Governance||Number System||Error Spotting||Random Variables|
|Comptroller and Auditor General of India||Mensuration||Cloze Test||Sampling Theory|
|Finance Commission||Data Interpretation||Para Jumbles||Analysis and Variance|
|Theory of Demand and Supply||Time and Work||Synonyms-Antonyms||Time Series Analysis|
|–||Algebra||Active-Passive Voice||Index Number|
SSC CGL (Tier 3 / Tier III) Exam Pattern 2022
|Mode of Exam||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Exam||Descriptive paper in Hindi/English
(Essay & Letter Writing)
|100||60 Minutes (80 minutes
for students suffering
like Visual Handicap
& Cerebral Palsy)
SSC CGL (Tier 3 / Tier III) Syllabus 2022
|Letter Writing||Precis Writing|
|Application Writing||Essay Writing|
SSC CGL (Tier 4 / Tier IV) Exam Pattern 2022
The SSC CGL Tier IV exam consists of two tests including Data Entry Skill & Computer Proficiency Test. This Tier IV stage is only for a few posts like TA (Tax Assistant), CSS, MEA, and Inspector.
- Word Processing Test on MS Word: 2000 Key Depressions
- Test in Microsoft Excel or Spreadsheets: 15 minutes
- Test in Microsoft PowerPoint: 15 minutes
SSC CGL (Tier 4 / Tier IV) Syllabus 2022 Pdf
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): If you’ve applied for the post of Tax Assistant (Central Excise and Income Tax), then you’ve to write the DEST examination. This is to test your typing speed. There will be given an English article and you have to type 2000 words in the given duration of 15 minutes.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): This exam is to test aspirants’ proficiency in Word Processing, Spread Sheets, and Generation of slides for the post of CSS, MEA, Inspector (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner).
Important Links for SSC CGL Exam syllabus 2022
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Under this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM). Continue Reading.