TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 Notification | Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently released the official notification for 149 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector & Other Posts in the Transport department. Interested and qualified candidates can submit the application which will be made available on the Commission website www.tspsc.gov.in between 05th August 2022 and 05th September 2022. For more details, visit the Telangana State Public Service Commission’s website.
- 1 TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 | 149 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector & Other Posts
- 1.1 Telangana SPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 | Overview
- 1.2 Latest tspsc.gov.in Vacancy Details 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Process 2022
- 1.4 How to apply for tspsc.gov.in Jobs 2022?
- 1.5 Important Dates for TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Important Links for Telangana SPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 See More ✅
TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 | 149 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector & Other Posts
Here, we have provided complete Telangana State Public Service Commission Jobs details such as eligibility criteria, Age limitations, salary details, etc. Candidates can also refer to the official notification for more information. Once you have determined your eligibility for the post, you can click on the TSPSC AMVI Recruitment Application online link below. Follow the steps given to make sure your application does not get rejected. Candidates can check the Telangana Government jobs page for more updates regarding TSPSC Notification 2022.
Telangana SPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 | Overview
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector & Other Posts|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Registration Starts||05th August 2022|
|Last of Online Registration||05th September 2022|
|Job Location||Hyderabad ,Telangana State|
Latest tspsc.gov.in Vacancy Details 2022
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Posts||113|
|Junior Assistant (HO)||10|
|Junior Assistant (LC)||26|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Process 2022
Applicants who are willing to apply for Telangana State Public Service Commission Jobs can check the eligibility details on this webpage.
TSPSC AMVI & Other Posts Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should complete 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree from recognized board or university.
TSPSC Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 34 Years
tspsc.gov.in Recruitment Salary details:
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 31,460 /-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 84,970/-
TSPSC AMVI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Computer Based Written Exam
- Objective Type
- OMR Based
- Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/-towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
How to apply for tspsc.gov.in Jobs 2022?
- First, visit the official website @ tspsc.gov.in
- And check for the TSPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you will apply.
- Open Food Safety Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable), submit the application form before the last date (05th-Sep-2022), and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Important Dates for TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to apply Online||05th August 2022|
|Closing Date to apply Online||05th September 2022|
Important Links for Telangana SPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms. No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of India’s prominent princely states and inherited over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through selection was in vogue in Hyderabad State since Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). The 1919 Firman established Hyderabad Civil Service Committee, and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947, emulating the British Provincial Public Service Commission model with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number.
The establishment of the Commission was a significant landmark during the Asaf Jahi rule and brought the entire administrative machinery of civil services of the Nizam’s State in tune with modern times. Hyderabad Civil Service was considered a coveted and elite service in those days. The Telangana State Public Service Commission, endowed with a rich legacy of over 150 years of recruiting young talent through selection, shall endeavor to use this heritage to select the best talents in Telangana for reconstruction and resurrect the glorious past of Telangana. Read More.